Learning Challenge: Happiness Jar


An example of a happiness jar!

I'm going to do a two-week learning challenge, starting this week. The learning challenge is to create a "happiness jar." I'm not going to use a physical jar, but the idea is just to have a place where you keep track of everything that makes you happy. For my happiness jar, I'm just going to use the notes app on my phone. I will write down everything that makes me happy every day this week. I will try to write them down right as they come to me. But I will also take a moment at the end of each day to reflect and make sure that there's not something I've forgotten. Next week for my blog post, I will write about the results. I'm hoping that this challenge will help me to notice happiness all around me and be more grateful for the people and things in my life that bring me joy. 

Comments

Popular Posts