Famous Last Words: Fourth Quarter

This past week was very relaxing for me. I was able to go home and spend some time with my family over Thanksgiving Break. The holiday was a little different for my family this year than it normally is. My grandparents couldn't come over and eat with us because of Covid, but one of my grandpas was able to come hang out with us on the porch for a bit. I'm glad that there are only three more weeks of school so I can go home and have a break for a bit! 

Happy Thanksgiving!

My best writing this week was probably on the story for my Storybook. I wrote about how the sun goddess Amaterasu divorced her husband the moon god, Tsukuyomi. It was a fun story to write about, even though it was pretty strange. I really like reading and writing about Japanese mythology. The stories are strange, but engaging and entertaining! Hopefully I'll be able to keep learning more about the topic even after the class ends. 

For next week, I am hoping to finish some of my papers that are due finals week so that I can have more time to edit them. I have a mock trial scrimmage on Monday that will take up most of my evening, so I will have to schedule my work for other days. I haven't decided if I will come back to Norman for the rest of the semester yet. I think it would be easier for me to finish my classes in Norman, since I can focus better there. But it would also be nice to stay at home with my family for a few extra weeks! I am planning to do all of the rest of the assignments, including extra credit, for this class so that I can earn an A. Hopefully 

Comments

Popular Posts