Week 8 Comments and Feedback

Even if negative feedback feels discouraging, it's an opportunity for improvement.
Inspiring Cat.


I've enjoyed reading the feedback from the other students in this class. I think that this class has several quality writers in it, and so I really appreciate their thoughts on my stories! Most of the time, however, the suggestions are not generally applicable. Rather, they are specific to the story that the feedback was directed towards. While this totally makes sense, it makes it difficult for me to apply some of the feedback in my writing, since I'm going to be writing new stories for my Storybook project. I think that this will change how I leave feedback moving forward. It's good to leave feedback that is specific to the story, but I will try to make sure that my comments are able to be helpful for other stories as well or just writing in general. Writing is a skill that no one has naturally. Everybody has to practice and improve. 

In terms of my introduction post, it is definitely hard to get to know people through this type of format. But I still have enjoyed reading other people's introduction posts and seeing what we have in common! I may edit my introduction post to add some more information about myself and my interests, now that I've seen what others have included in their posts. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts